Imagine a place where there is no snow.
Imagine a place where you can take your shoes off and feel the sand between your toes.
Imagine a place where you're living side-by-side with other Cru college students and developing an amazing community.
Imagine a place where God shows up in your life in ways you never dreamed of…
Well… WAKE UP from that dream because this place does exist… and it happens during Spring Break in Panama City Beach, Florida.
Spend the week growing in your walk with God, exploring biblical truths and learning how to talk to your friends about your faith. Big Break is Cru’s Spring Break premier conference that brings students from colleges and universities from all over the country for a week in Panama City Beach, Florida.
Located on the gulf coast of Florida and boasting an average year-round temperature of 78 degrees, Panama City Beach (voted #1 Spring Break hangout in the world) naturally attracts over a hundred thousand spring breakers searching for warmth and sunshine on its 27 miles of white sandy beaches.
AT BIG BREAK YOU WILL…
- Praise God to the music of an amazing worship band.
- Hear talks from dynamic, respected speakers.
- Spend some personal time with your Creator out on the white sandy beaches.
- Hang out with your friends and make new ones.
- Receive the world's best evangelism training. Learn how to have a conversation with someone that will point him or her to the gospel.
- Stay at a luxury oceanfront resort condominium.
- Develop a true community of friends pursuing God, life and each other like you've never experienced before.
- Experience God's power to change lives, as you trust him to initiate spiritual conversation with other students on the beach.
- Arrive home with a tan where your classmates will ask, "You didn't go home for Spring Break, did you?"